Total Pageviews

Monday 17 September 2012

The Volatile Silence

He is close, yet so far
He drifts aimlessly though my fields of vision
Being there close & then standing on some horizon
He talks to me quietly and asks simple questions
I sail close and his huge wall is thrown up
I smile and he looks away.

Sometimes i feel i disappoint him
 feeling maybe i have not been the person i could have been
His aura echoes around me when i feel him close
His dark and closed loneliness
He saves no kind words for me
Chooses no time to caress my nature

When you want to know a person
But they push you away
You ask too many questions
Assume too many things.
We walk the same long and dark beach
On other sides of the ocean
Our streets are both dark and lit in a dim hue
Yet we cross past each other with hardly  a greeting.




2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.