Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Delish Shoppings!

Today was shopping day! and even more importantly "The Arcade" Gacha Festival which is one of my absolute favourite things to do in SL <3 I loved this one in particular as it reminds me of good the old british seaside, set on the pier with fairground music playing through out, there were at least 50 different designer gacha there ranging between 25L to 50L.  I picked up some of the cutest little buys including a really smart Kata0nik watch limited edition.  I also got a really cute Chifon mesh blouse which i will model in an attatching post to this, along with a few other of my buys.
Get yourselves a long to this event before it finishes. 
The outside of the event


Inside the main shipping hall

Some of the cute gacha

Mmmm hotdogs...and they did actually look really tasty!


Hmmm...

Reflecting...but not worried about 'overspending'

The Pier 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.