Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 September 2012

The Dream

 He whispers to me amid my restless dreams...always.
 his breath and his words caress my skin gently, his fingertips trail endlessly across my skin as i sleep.
 my body writhing as soft sighs drift from my parted lips, my spine curving upwards and my body arches
 His lips curl up in a smile as he blows lightly on the nape of my neck, parting my hair and grazing his teeth    across the skin there, his fingertips creeping down to my stomach as a gasp sleepily and suck in my my abdomen.  He kisses down my neck and across my shoulders, i sigh and lift my knees slightly under me, my toes stretching outwards, i reach my hand around and try to find him.  He sniffs a laugh under his breath as he whispers into my ear, his nails raking gently across the skin of my chest. 
My eyes open and i see the light of the moon filtering through my curtains, the window is open and the light night breeze is blowing my pale pink muslin curtains gently, the distance i hear an owl calling...
I'm awake, my eyes open...his touch is gone. 
 I sit up and pull my knees underneath me, wrapping my arms around myself and looking around, still feeling the tingles on my body, his whispering. He is no where.
I lay back down, grabbing my thin sheet and pulling it around me, i turn onto my side and look out of the window into the clear night sky, frowning slightly, tucking my sheet under my chin, curling my knees up...

As i close my eyes i begin to drift away into sleep, sounds of music in my head, peoples voices...i hear him above them all, 'My angel' he says with a smile in his voice 'Come to me' and i smile in my dreams.
His hand takes mine and he pulls me close suddenly, up to his body and I'm looking up at him against the starry night, i can hear music...and people...dancing, talking...i try to look around, confused but he takes my face in his hand under my chin and pulls it back to look at him, smiling at me
'Eyes only on me, Angel' he says softly and we begin to dance, he pulls me close to him, his hands around my small waist, his chest pushed up against me and i look at him while we dance, slow and with ease our bodies move together, he spins me, almost lifting me from the ground for a second and then im back in his arms, swaying from side to side, my feet moving quickly on the roughly paved ground.  
 Around me i hear laughter, rejoicing and the sound of friends, my sisters voices ring out and i smile up at him with bright eyes...
'We came?' i breathed at him and he nodded with a smile, leaning down and kissing my lips gently, letting go of my waist to cup my face in his hand, sliding his fingers down and momentarily touching my collar before returning his hand to my waist, spinning me around so he is behind me, his body pressed against mine.
The cool night air breathed against my face and i layed my head back, looking up at the castle and the night sky framing it perfectly, the flames in the doorway lit the whole thing up eerily yet beautifully...i sighed as i heard the pace of the music quicken.
His lips and nose press into my neck as we dance and his lips curl into a smile as he feels me take a deep breath, his hands protectively on my hips as we move, our bodies winding together perfectly...
'Angel' he once again say close to my ear, running his hands over my arms and toying with the leather of my wrist cuffs, linking his thumbs underneath and pushing my hands close to my body as he pushes himself harder into me from behind, the low bass of his growl in my ear as his teeth nip onto the skin just below my ear....

I awoke in morning light, blinking as the harsh daylight blinded me, i reached over and pulled my curtain across with irritation, pausing for a second on the side of my bed, taking a deep breath and suddenly recalling my dream the night before. Heaving another sigh, i swung my legs back into my bad, shivering slightly...and i heard a sigh close to me which made me jump, i looked quickly beside me and saw him, his perfectly toned body, laying on his side, his dark hair all ruffled...
Laying down my eyes lit up, nibbling my finger, i reached out with my other hand and stroked his face, in turn his eyes opened, slightly at first and then after a blink...he smiles back at me, reaching out and pulling my close to him, the smell of sleep on his skin...i snuggled close to him.
'Good morning Angel' he said in a husky voice.
'Good morning master' i said softly, enjoying his warmth...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.