Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 June 2015

Raindrops



Well it's been a while my old mucka.

Raindrops.
and how did you become so cynical?

Well witches generally are...think The Wizard of Oz...

*laughs impishly*  So you know then...

Know what?

*Gives you that look* 

Well baby...we all have our evils...

Indeed we do

(Long pause)

I'm not sorry you know...for anything...can you understand that?

Of course.

Does it matter?...

Honestly?

*Nods* Brutally honest

No.

You never change do you...

(Pause, sounds of a door opening in the background and a female voice, low mutters)

I guess i don't... some things you can't change, some people you can't make be decent.

You mean me?

Maybe.

I'm sorry...

I thought you weren't sorry

(Click as line goes dead)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.